Sunday, March 11, 2007

21 Novermber 2006, Tuesday

Today marks the day that you are 37 weeks in the womb. I had planned to get a pregnancy diary since the beginning but work took over my time. However, it is not too late now... I just change the 'pregnancy diary' into a 'growing up diary'.

So starting today, I will periodically not down the things that happen around me, in me, and then when you arrive... I will note down events pertaining to you.

You have been an active baby inside the womb. Love the way you stretch your legs and how my tummy shows your little bumps. Love to tap the little bumps to let you know that I had noticed it. Love to let Daddy tap the little bump to show that he cares for you. Love to let your sister. Ashlyn, feel you move in the womb.

Ashlyn loves you to pieces. She us always on a lookout for items that you may need when you arrive. She cannot wait to be the big sister watching over and caring for you.

No comments: