Sunday, March 11, 2007

07 December 2006, Thursday

Thank you for waiting... the gynae is back and I get to celebrate my birthday today. I think after today, you can exit your home of nine months already.

This time, I am asking you to come om out to greet us all before your sister's birthday. Now, it would not be fair to let your sister miss her birthday right?

Tomorrow is another visit to the gynae, so hopefully you can also try to give yourself a little push? Everyone is waiting anxiously for your arrival. As for me, I am also waiting as my back is breaking and now my tummy is very uncomfortable. Yet, there are still so many things not completed. My work is yet to be completed, the house seems to be in a mess, Christmas presents not wrapped yet, Christmas presents (some of them) are still not prepared.

No comments: