Thursday, April 5, 2007

20 February, Tuesday

You have reached your two months mark. You are not two months and 4 days old. So far I have been coping with your demands quite well.

You still have not learned to sleep in the afternoons. So everyday from 3 pm onwards you will be awake and very unhappy. So I would carry you all the while. While carrying you, I would work, teach your sister and so on. I would have to carry you even if you do manage to fall asleep as you still do not want to sleep on your playpen in the afternoons. So I would carry you till 10 pm at night. By that time you would be very tired hence you would finally fall asleep and rest in your playpen.

In the nights, you do not wake up much. On an average you would wake up three times for your milk feed and then return to sleep.

No comments: