Thursday, April 5, 2007

1 February 2007, Thursday

Now you are six weeks and 5 days old. For the past one week and 5 days, I took care of you by myself in the day. So the days had been rather hectic.

You have grown so close to me that you refused to let me put you down on your bed when you sleep. You will wake up the moment your head touches the bed. So I had to carry you most of the time. in so doing, I have learnt to type and do my things with just one hand. By carrying you, I know I am spoiling you but I just cannot help it and it definitely beats hearing you cry.

As you hit the sixth week, you also learnt to make cute noises, your personal baby language. Daddy and myself love to hear you "talk" and would always repeat after you.

You had also learnt that by smiling you would get everyone all excited and happy. So despite the fact that I may be very tired carrying you the whole day, your smiles always melt my heart and it wash away all the tiredness.

Along with these moments, you also had learnt to poo massive amounts which the diapers could not contain. So your clothes are always dirtied. So in one day, you could have a change of 3 to 4 sets of clothes.

No comments: