Wednesday, June 13, 2007

14 June 2007, Thursday

You have found out that your tongue is one good weapon to make us laugh. So for the last two days, you kept sticking out your tongue and pushing out your saliva. You look very cute with that long sharp tongue.

Well, all the tongue-sticking-out act should be an indication that you are teething. I can see your lower gums swelling a little. That would also explain why you keep waking up in the middle of the night crying. You had difficulty sleeping and hence I am also losing sleep. But all these will past soon.

As for your rice cereal, it was just my luck that you finished it the other time. After that time, I am still having a hard time feeding you. I hope you will try to eat your cereal and drink your milk so that you will gain more weight.

No comments: